EERS20 [Cancelled]

Registration for the Eastern Evaluation Research Society Conference - Capacity, Complexity, Collaboration - is now open! The conference will be held April 26-28 at our new home, the Chauncey Hotel and Conference Center in Princeton, NJ.

Keynote and plenary speakers include Sheila B. Robinson (Custom Professional Learning, LLC), Aimee White (AEA President & Custom Evaluation Services, Inc.), and Kelly Fitzsimmons (Project Evident).

We have limited spots available onsite at the conference hotel so register today to make sure you can stay and network near other #EERS20 attendees. Visit our website to learn more and register: eers.org

Thanks @Ecgrim, wish I could go!

I had fun the last time I went to EERS

UPDATE: 2020 EERS Conference has been Cancelled

The EERS board regrets to announce that we have decided to cancel what would have been our 43rd annual conference. This decision has been made out of concern for the health of our participants and the broader public.

All prepaid attendees and sponsors will receive automatic refunds through PayPal. We will announce a 2021 conference date, consistent with our traditional spring timing, as soon as it has been established.

Thank you for your continued support of and engagement with the Eastern Evaluation Research Society. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out via email to a board member or through our contact form on the web site. Otherwise, we hope to see you in Spring 2021!

#Evaluation #Eval #EERS20 #conference

Although completely understood, this is sorry to hear. I know how much work goes into putting on events like these. Any thoughts towards using some virtual or just giving up til next year?

It would be wonderful if EERS20 could go virtual. AERA is doing that and NCME is attempting to follow suit. Especially since so many of us will be socially isolated as a result of university policies and other workplace policies that are being crafted in response to COVID-19.

The EERS Board did discuss moving to a virtual conference and decided instead to cancel the event for 2020. We will not be offering any virtual sessions. EERS has a small volunteer board and that was an undertaking we did not feel we could develop in a short period of time to adequately foster the sense of community that the event is known for. It was a difficult decision and the one that was best for us at this time.

Thank you so much for the update and we appreciate everything the EERS Board does. We know how hard this is and look forward to 2021!

Totally get it, sorry this happened @Ecgrim!