Hello Students and New Evaluators!
If you are currently a student (or new evaluator), post here about some of the key lessons you’ve learned recently and what you would like to learn in the near future.
Key Lessons Learned Recently:
- Getting stakeholder engagement in collaborative evaluations. It’s not easy to get or maintain (or maybe that’s just been my experience).
- Always add plenty of time for deliverables and evaluation phases in case things go a little sideways
- Don’t promise more than you can realistically give.
Things I would Like to learn in the near future:
- I would really like to learn about ways others bring theory to practice because I am curious about how others put theory into play when they practice.
- I would like to learn more about bridging the gap between assessment and evaluation.
- I would like to learn more about qualitative methods that are used less frequently in evaluation contexts.